Friday, July 24, 2009

Byrne Family Reunion

Above is my Dad and his 2 sisters together at the reunion. Their parents, my grandparents, have all passed away.
This is Jack and his wife. His favorite thing to do is give people a hard time:)
We had a water balloon, or the kids did. It took them a long time to fill up the balloons...
and no time at all to pop them all.
So much so, that they resorted to finishing the fight up with buckets.
Then we all went down to the lake. Bekah had a lot of fun with Uncle Devan!
I went a little picture happy, and then I couldn't narrow the ones to post down much.

This is my niece Brittany... I really like this picture.




Bekah loves to play with her ears. It is a huge stress relief for her. So, it was cute when she started playing with Devan's ears while on his shoulders. She looked relaxed.
My Mom and sister Amber with some random boy...
I loved the weathered sticks...

My nephews...
We had a lot of fun, and for lunch we did "Stone Soup". Every one just brought one or two items each to put into the soup. It turned out really good. I thought it would be to hot for soup, but even though it was hot... it was just fine.

All of our family reunions fell on the same weekend. In fact this same day, we had the Munford in Cedar City. We only ended up going to this one because we didn't really have money for gas or the time that we needed for the other one. Although I think Tony was disappointed (he looks forward to the Munford one every year... it was for the best considering.)

No comments: