Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Just Plain Outside Fun

We were able to go to Emily's (Tony's sister) seminary graduation, and then hang out with the family afterward. The weather was perfect. Oddly there are not any pictures of Emily in this post, but that will come in a bit.
This is there cousin.
Ben and the cousin.

I have each day scheduled with something for the kids to look forward too. Since I am watching the 3 extra kids through the summer... we needed it. Although after the first week, the weather hasn't been the same. This was our first and so far only Wednesday Water day. (all are welcome to come play in the water with us on this day!- After seven kids, what is more?) Brittany and her kids joined us on this one.










I realized after we had it all planned out that I didn't find out if I still had the pool and sprinkler from last year. SO, when I couldn't find it any where... we did water guns, and the in ground sprinklers. It still worked out and everyone had fun. We now have a pool for next time. Oh, and I used that spray sun screen and I think that the wind caught it just right more then I thought. Most of the kids had the weirdest streaks on there backs and shoulders. Oops. I felt horrible.
This isn't the best picture, but this is Brittany's new puppy. He's a cutie and reminds me of my old dog Lucky.

2 comments:

Britt Wright said...

Cute pictures! And when the sun actually decides to show itself....you can bet that we'll be there at Water day again! Oh, and thanks for letting us come over!

Kathryn said...

What a FUN day! Takes me back to those wet & wild summer days when my kids were little. :)