Monday, June 29, 2009

My Mom turned 60!

This is what a bag of chips looks like after it runs into Bekah...
My Mom turned 60! Just a couple of days after the boys birthdays... so we surprised her with at get together at my sisters house. These pictures aren't the best, but it was a fun night. We played a game called Martini, oh I mean, Partini. Lol, my sister kept calling it Martini... so I had to keep teasing her about it. Isn't that what sisters are for?

We had a lot of fun and the kids always love seeing there Grandparents and cousins. I am very grateful for my Mom and all that she does for me and my family. She is who helped me through to the end of my pregnancy. Coming and cleaning my kitchen once a week (that was about as often as I would fall behind). Thanks Mom for all that you do for me. I love you!

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Moms are the best!!