Monday, June 29, 2009

The New Cool Toy!


For the first time (So far) we have been sucked into the "what's cool at school". The boys been collecting them and trading these Bok-u-gons for sometime. On one hand it's been fun to see them be overly generous with there trade... but more times then not, I see them using there friends over generousness to get more. If fact, my boys had to earn there first one, and before they had it in there possession... Erik had received 2 from his freind. One with promises to give him his new one when it is earned and the other he gave him a McDonalds toy. I made him give both of those back until he had the toy to tride straight accross, and a fair trade. They have been learning a lot from this though... and so have I. I have new adventures to look forward to with school years coming up!

No comments: