Thursday, September 17, 2009

Finally the 4th of July!

Way... way long over due! I thought about just not posting this, but I wanted to... So, someday I will be caught up and stay caught up... Maybe...okay in my dreams... We had a blast on July 4th! We had friends and family over for our first ever luau! Now it is to late for this year, but we will be doing this tradition every year... so plan on it!! Come next year!!! Some day our hope and dream is to really go all out for this day, but we still had a blast with what we had this year!

Here is Justin (my brother) and my Aunt Frannie (or that is what I like to call Francis anyways:)
This is my brothers Cory and Cody (yes, their twins) and my Dad.
This is my cute little niece that also turned one on this day!
Cody and his soon to be wife Melina... well, now that it is getting posted late... it is coming up next week!! We're really excited for them... aren't they cute!
The rest I will only comment here and there... as you can see we ate great food... even grilled pineapple! Played games...
Hung out...
Played sand box and swing set...











I have the cutest kids EVER!!!! Oh, and do notice the little firecracker bows in Bekah's hair... Way to cute!




Sang to the birthday girl...
What a cute messy girl...
And an even messier girl...lol
Tony made pinacalodas and virgin margaritas for everyone... of course using nothing other then the best blender around... the Vita Mix!
Me and my sis...
We did sparklers...



And had a blast watching Lehi City's fireworks in our back yard with patriotic music Tony put together to go with the show... perfect ending to a perfect night!



Ben fell asleep half way through the fireworks... poor kid was tired out!

Thanks everyone coming we had a blast! Make sure to come next year! The people are what makes it perfect!

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Fun Fun FUn!!! We should knock the fence down for this party!!!! :) Happy 4th. Better late than never, that is how I always feel when I do my posts...