Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Equal in all things...

Okay, my heart is heavy tonight...

I know that there needs to equal in all things... good and bad... but I am ready for the good to get a little bit ahead. Satan is working hard (while I say this... my immediate family is fine so don't think other wise.)...he really is...very hard. I have decided that I will not...I mean it... I will NOT let him win. I am so grateful that my testimony goes deeper then the surface of my skin! I can not deny what I have learned, what I know, and what I have seen. I am so grateful for a husband that loves me and stands by me. I am so grateful for my kids and I hope that I can teach them and guide them to with stand Satan. I am not perfect but will try to be the best that I can and turn the rest to my brother, and friend Jesus Christ.

3 comments:

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

thanks Angela. Your testimony was somthing I needed. You are beautiful!

I also love how you have "something I accomplished today" on your blog. The other day a very VERY mean person flamed me for mentioning things like that on my blog, calling me a baby and not intouch with reality (because everyday people put their dishes away and don't need a pat on the back for it). Glad to see you understand the need to celebrate the small things. Love ya!

Kathryn said...

We all have our times when we're certainly under Satan's attack. He works hardest at the best ones!
(A compliment & a bummer all at the same time)

I'm so glad you have your deep testimony, your hubby & sweet family, and friends to wrap their arms around you & help carry you through.

Hang in there. There is always a light at the end of every DARK tunnel.

If all else fails, come on over - we always have a listening ear, ice cream & free babysitters! :)

Lizza said...

I loved this. Thanks for being honest and sharing. You have a ton on your plate right now. Know that you have tons of people who love you and are rooting for you.